Shanti (via theebrokenpath)
Let go of the idea of what is normal, and go live your life the way you really want to live.
Thank you to aboyningphotography for tagging me.
"You can tell a lot from what a person listens to. Put your music on shuffle and write down the first 15 songs and then tag 15(or five, whatevs bro) other people!”
Here are my 15 songs :)
1. Breaking The Girl ; Red Hot Chili Peppers “Blood Sugar Sex Magik”
2. Green Eyes ; Erykah Badu “Mama’s Gun”
3. Girl / Boy ; Aphex Twin “Richard D. James Album”
4. The Return To Innocence Lost ; The Roots “Things,Fall Apart”
5. 11am ; Incubus ”Morning View”
6. Avril 14th ; Aphex Twin “Drukqs”
7. For Martha ; The Smashing Pumpkins “Adore”
8. Apples+Oranjes ; The Smashing Pumpkins “Adore”
9. Buckminster Fuller ; Add N to (x) “Avant Hard”
10. Gloria ; Patti Smith “Horses”
11. Moon ; Björk ”Biophilia”
12. Light On Stone ; Sundog ”Insofar”
13. Silverfuck ; The Smashing Pumpkins ”Siamese Dream”
14. Bitter Wine ; L7 “The Beauty Process:Triple Platinum”
15. Rhubarb ; Aphex Twin “Selected Ambient Works, Vol.2”
Usually, I’m listening to “album repeat” only.
Today, I listened to much “The Smashing Pumpkins” after a long time :)))
And I will not tag anyone. Sorry ;)
But I had fun for this. Thank you, aboyningphotography!!
I like it when it rains hard. It sounds like white noise everywhere, which is like silence but not empty.
Mark Haddon, from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (Doubleday, 2003)
…and, today is rainy… in here.